Organic Sacred Herbs Healing Salve
WILDCRAFTED, ORGANIC PAIN MANAGEMENT Made with wildcrafted and organic ingredients
Here at Raven Hill Botanicals, all of our Signature Herbal Healing Salves & Balms are made in small batches the way I have been making them for many years, using garden fresh, organically grown herbs and herbal extracts from my botanical gardens and sustainably wildcrafted herbs from the surrounding mountain meadows and forests in a base of organic olive oil ~infused for at least one month, strained and then blended with healing oils, butters, bees wax & essential oils in our proprietary formulas.This is Full Spectrum CBD oil blended with the Comfrey & Arnica compound, which is why we are getting so much better results with topical pain management.
ENTOURAGE EFFECT~The combined benefit resulting from the interaction between the compounds in cannabis, primarily terpenes and cannabinoids, is know as the ‘entourage effect’. When consumed (or used topically, as in this case) a wide range of cannabis ingredients tends to produce a more desirable effect than compounds consumed in isolation. (i.e.hemp seed CBD alone) We use Copaiba Essential Oil in our Sacred Herbs Pain Salve Formula.
LOCALIZED PAIN MANAGEMENT
Numerous studies suggest that Cannabis
can help with pain management. What
makes topicals so great is that you can
apply the medication right on the areas
causing pain. Skin irritation is one of the
most dramatic reliefs salves can provide.
Reducing inflammation is a core benefit,
and the reason it helps relieve so many
medical symptoms. One of the biggest
draws for cannabis topicals, are the fact
that they do not enter the bloodstream.
This means there is no psycho-activity, a
major benefit when trying to exclusively
experience pain/irritation relief.
WHY WILDCRAFTED PRODUCTS? A selection of the herbs used in our line are hand picked in the mountains where they grow wild, ideally without human intervention and harvested following wildcrafted guidelines. When we use wild-crafted herbs, we know that no commercial farming methods have been used, and that the plants are hearty, vibrant and full of skin-nourishing nutrients. These herbs are collected in areas where pesticides have not been sprayed and ready for use in our formulas. Each product is handcrafted using our proprietary process - where we select the highest quality ingredients, infuse them in skin healthy oils and aloe then additionally craft them with potent plant extracts and nutrients to make them effective for every unique skin type.
WILD GERANIUM was used by early Native Americans for its many medicinal purposes including anti-hemorrhaging and anti-inflammatory properties.
COMMON GARDEN PLANTAIN also know as ‘Mother of Herbs’, offers many health benefits. It has traditionally been used for cuts, skin eruptions, rashes, hemorrhoids and for aiding the healing and recovery of skin.
CANNABIS - Numerous studies suggest that cannabis can help with pain management. What makes topicals so great is that you can apply the medication right on the areas causing pain. Skin irritation is one of the most dramatic reliefs topicals can provide. Patients who have struggled years with skin issues report feeling extremely quick relief through cannabis topicals. Reducing inflammation is at the core of topicals benefits, and the reason it helps relieve so many medical symptoms.
GOLDENSEAL LEAF & ROOT Goldenseal Root has natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties and is used for all inflammations. It is a natural herb that promotes healthy skin. Arnica is applied topically for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains. Arnica products are for external uses, including sore muscles, pain and inflammation. Native Americans referred to arnica as mountain tobacco and leopard’s bane and employed the plant for sprains, bruises and wounds.
ARNICA is applied to the skin for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains.
1. Localized Pain Management The ”benefits of cannabis topicals pain management" Numerous studies suggest that cannabis can help with pain management. Pain management is one of the leading reasons for patients to pursue medical marijuana cards.What makes topicals so great is that you can apply the medication right on the areas causing pain. For example, if you’re experiencing neck pain, a topical can be applied directly to the neck, and relief can be experienced within 20 minutes.
2. Non-psychoactive One of the biggest draws for cannabis topicals, are the fact that they do not enter the bloodstream. This means there is no psychoactivity, a major benefit when trying to exclusively experience pain/irritation relief. Patients can apply limitlessly, without the possible side effects of too much THC.
3. Skin Irritation & Itching Skin irritation is one of the most dramatic reliefs topicals can provide. Patients who have struggled years with skin issues report feeling extremely quick relief through cannabis topicals. Those who experience rashes, eczema, and that of the like have had those issues severely or completely relieved. One patient was beaming with excitement after experiencing eczema relief through topicals. "I’ve been struggling with eczema on my hand my whole life. I’ve seen countless doctors and have been prescribed every steroid cream you can imagine. When I first heard of topicals, I was apprehensive if it could help with my pretty severe itching, swelling, and irritation. I tried topicals, and the next day it was almost completely cleared up. This made me a big believer."
4. Psoriasis Relief Psoriasis is the excessive buildup of skin cells, which causes itching, redness, and inflammation. There is no cure for this condition, and options to treat are very limited. A 2007 study suggested that cannabinoids help inhibit the buildup of skin cells. Although more research is needed for any conclusive evidence, patients are speaking out on how it is helping them. Numerous medical marijuana patients report feeling relief, and even a complete clear up of symptoms.
5. Reduces Inflammation Reducing inflammation is at the core of topicals benefits, and the reason it helps relieve so many medical symptoms. Cannabis helps by fighting inflammation through activating the CB2 receptors. Because cannabis topicals can be localized, specific bodily inflammation can be targeted more aggressively.
6. Helps With Arthritis There are many different forms of Arthritis, but the main theme it boils down to is a joint disease, leading to joint pain due to inflammation. The major symptoms include swelling, irritation, and stiffness. As mentioned before, the anti-inflammatory properties in cannabis help relieve these symptoms immensely. Cannabis topicals are showing to help patients struggling with arthritis dramatically.
7. Heals Burns Faster Because of cannabis’ pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties, topicals have shown to help patients healing from burns dramatically. Patients are reporting healing faster, as well as experiencing a decrease in pain.
Below a patient shows their burn treatment of a cannabis topical versus an antibiotic cream. As you can see, the cannabis topical treatment is faster, and with less inflammation.
8. Fights Bacterial Skin Infections
Cannabinoids contain antibacterial properties. Cannabis topicals have been used by patients to help treat boils, cellulitis, folliculitis, impetigo, and more. A major benefit of cannabis topicals is that you will not experience any kind of bodily resistance to the treatment, like you may with antibiotics.
9. Therapeutic Massages
Using cannabis topicals bring a variety of benefits to therapeutic massages. This ties into the stimulation cannabis topicals have on CB2 receptors, reducing inflammation and pain. Many patients are seeing incredible results for sports injuries, neuropathy, and more through therapeutic massages.
10. Menstrual Pain
Many female patients have reported menstrual cramp relief through cannabis topicals. There are a variety of ways cannabis topicals have been applied to relieve pain. Most patients apply directly on the skin area where pain is coming from.
Thousands of cancer patients have found treatment through medical marijuana. Most famously, Rick Simpson Oil has been used for to treat skin cancers, and other variations of cancer alike. The oil is used as a topical on the skin growth, and patched for several days. Some patients note results in only a few days after initial contact.